Owner of Project
The Melrose Partners, LLC
105 Reynolds Drive
Franklin, TN 37064
Architect of Project
515 Main street
Nashville, TN 37206
Humphreys & Partners Architects
561 East Horatio Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
The Melrose is the urban redevelopment of the historic Melrose Theater and bowling alley in the Nashville, Tennessee satellite city of Berry Hill. This mixed-use development includes more than 26,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space and 220 luxury apartments. Amenities of the apartments include an interior fitness and entertainment center facing a beautiful outdoor saltwater pool, deck, and kitchen.
The Melrose has received critical acclaim since its completion in 2015.
- CBC Gold Nugget Grand Award – Best Renovated, Restored or Adaptive Re-Use Residential Project (National Award)
- NAIOP 2015 Development of the Year Award for the Greater Nashville area.
- Nashville Historical Society Preservation Award
- 2015 Multifamily Executive Award of Merit (National Award)
- National Association of Home Builders – 2015 Pillars of the Industry – Non-Residential to Mixed Use Grand Award (National Award)
- Multi-Family News Excellence Award – Silver Development & Design: Adaptive Reuse (National Award)
- Associated Builders and Contractors Excellence in Construction Award
- Platinum – Best in American Living Award on behalf of the National Association of Home Builders Design Committee (National Award)
Type of Work Performed
- Mixed Use